THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT, THIS IS A KNITTING PATTERN ONLY. You will receive a digital, downloadable PDF file of instructions to knit the "The Winer Solstice Beanie". Digital downloads are non-refundable.
The Winter Solstice Beanie Knitting Pattern is a surprisingly quick knit with the chunkiest of cables. With only three cable rows in the entire pattern, it's perfect for an adventurous knitting beginner.
- Intermediate skill level
- Beanie is knitted in the round, from the bottom up.
- Pattern is an instant download, in pdf format which will be sent to you via email within 5-10 minutes of purchase (no refunds!)
- Pattern is written in standard US terms
- Pattern is for an adult size only (21-22" head circumference)
- Basic supplies are US Size 11/8mm and 13/9mm 16" circular needles, cable needle and approx. 75 yards of super bulky weight yarn
*Please note there are no instructions in this pattern on how to make a faux fur pom.*
Important Note: Limited number of downloads so please save to your device as soon as possible.
The content of this pattern, details and photos are property of Sea to Sky Designs. Distribution, copying, or sharing of this pattern is not permissible. Please feel free to use this pattern to create and sell, only with credentials of pattern used given to Sea to Sky Designs. I’d absolutely love to see your product photos, please tag or link your items with @seatoskydesigns or #thewintersolsticebeanie.